Being one of the leading enterprises that own a technical center in the industry, we have developed intelligent numerical control products independently, which have been honored with IF Design Award and CLIC Technology Innovation Award, and have won the Gold Award for Design at the China International Furniture Fair (Guangzhou) for 8 consecutive years.
The Mission of Sunon
Create perfect office environment with heart.Sunon is committed to improving the office environment with modern technology, making people more comfortable in office, creating intelligent, efficient and fun experience at work, and offering a better working experience for users.
Put into operation in 2011,the base covers an area of 258 muand a floor space of 115,000 square meters in Phase I.
Put into operation in 2012, the base covers an area of 60 muand a floor space of 53,000 square meters.
Due to its maximized operational efficiency, JIT is praised by American scholars as a means of “lean production”. The key lies in zero inventory and rapid response to market changes, or “responding to market demand rapidly , serving the customers at the desired time and with the amount and the quality that is required.”
1. Pull-type production (customer-oriented)
2. Fast circulation
3. Process capacity balance
Apart from lowering the unit price and cutting down the material used, JIT also reduces the cost through shortening the information flow of production command system, the material flow in product manufacturing cycle, and the time spent to design new products, thereby speeding up the circulation of cash, increasing cash flow and eventually maximizing revenue.
The History of Lean Production in Sunon
1. From July 21, 2008 to February 2009, the lean production promotion system was established, starting from the most basic 6S management;
2. From March 2009 to March 2010, the lean production efficiency improvement module was promoted, including flexible production system, the establishment of real and virtual production lines, balancing and synchronization, rapid module change and maintenance, field IE and operations research, identification and elimination of the 8 wastes, etc.;
3. From April 2010 to December 2010, carried out of the research on the issue of quality;
4. From January 2011 to August 2011, imported performance management;
5. Since September 2011, a parallel development system has been implemented to help the comprehensive application of lean production and to promote overall improvement.
6. Overall improvement is underway…
Also known as industrialized thinking pattern, the PDCA (plan–do–reflect-check–action) cycle is the basic solution to production management issues. It’s good at resolving typical, multiple and chronic production problems.
Sunon’s PDCA flow:
1. Select the topic for improvement;
2. Prepare an implementation plan;
3. Grasp current problems
4. Analyze the cause;
5. Set improvement goals;
6. Find a way for improvement and implement test cases;
7. Choose and implement countermeasures;
8. Analyze the effect of countermeasures;
9. Standardize countermeasures;
10. Implement afterwards management;
11. Reflect and prepare a follow-up plan.
6S is the foundation of JIT production management system. As the competition among modern enterprises becoming more and more focused on the quality (products, people and culture), the 6S management, involving the elements of “seiri, seiton, seiso, seiketu, shitsuke, and security”, serves as the cornerstone of quality management. The implementation of 6S management helps to maintain a good environment in the factory, keep the equipment clean and tidy, develop good habits for employees and building enterprising spirits in them.
Security: establish a safe production environment, promote safety awareness among all members, always remember “safety first”, and nip hidden hazards in the bud.